This Website is registered and provided by SRI AMMA BHAGAVAN FOUNDATION (hereinafter referred as SABF)
We are registered Public charitable Trust in Maharashtra and our registered office is at - Room No. 303, CTS 456, Jasmine Society, Ganesh Nagar, Ghatla Village, Mumbai, Maharashtra Mumbai 400071
User Consent to the TUS
You represent that you have read and agree to be bound by the TUS.
We may revise this TUS from time to time.
The revised TUS shall apply to the use of our website from the time of publication of the revised TUS on the website.
If any provision of this TUS is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
Statutory and regulatory information can be obtained by contacting us on the details provided in the website.
This Web site, and all of the content it contains, or may in the future contain, including but not limited to text, content, photographs, video, audio and graphics, goods, designs, information, applications, software, music, audio files, articles, directories, guides, photographs as well as the trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, copyrights, logos, domain names, code, patents and/or any other form of intellectual property (collectively referred to as Website) that relates to this site, are owned by or licensed by SABF.
You may only use our website for your own personal purposes only, and you must not use our website for any commercial or other purposes.
Restrictions on Use
- You cannot copy, reproduce, sell, publish, display, transmit, distribute, perform, modify, create works derivative of, or in any way exploit any material from this website without the express written consent of SABF.
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You cannot use the Website and its materials and contents for any illegal purpose, for the facilitation of the violation of any law or regulation, or in any manner inconsistent with the TUS. You agree to use the Website solely for your own non-commercial use and benefit.
- You cannot use any of the trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrights, or logos of SABF in any manner which creates the impression that such items belong to or are associated with you or are used with SABF’S consent, and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in and to any of such items.
- You can neither interfere with nor attempt to interfere with nor otherwise disrupt the proper working of the website, any activities conducted on or through the website or any servers or networks connected to the Website. You may neither obtain nor attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on the Website that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by public display on the website or through accessibility by a visible link on the Website.
- You shall not violate the security of the Website or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with the Website, through hacking, password timing or any other means.
- You may neither take nor attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of SABF’S, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Website or the infrastructure of the Website.
- You shall not use or attempt to use any “scraper,” “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “data mining,” “computer code,” or any other automate device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Website, any data or content found on or accessed through the Website, or any other Website information. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any other content.
Donor Information & Log In Creation
- During the process of donation, it is necessary to access to certain portions of the Website and enter the Donation Form by you to voluntarily provide to SABF certain registration/ Donor information and provide documents all of which must be accurate, true and correct. This information, document and signature shall be the basis for SABF to comply with regulatory compliance and issuance of the receipt to you. You agree that you are voluntarily providing this information and document to SABF. You are solely responsible for providing accurate, true and correct information and shall not in any event provide any other person’s information or document or provide wrong, erroneous or fraudulent information and documents. You shall indemnify and keep indemnified SABF, its trustees, and officers from any action civil, criminal or otherwise and protect them from any damage that may cause by your providing wrong or fraudulent information and documents.
- In the event as part of the Log in process you have to access certain portions of the Website by Log In creation then you will select a username and a password. You will provide SABF with certain registration information, all of which must be accurate, truthful, and updated. You shall not: (i) select a username already used by another person; (ii) create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission; (iii) use a username in which another person has rights without such person’s authorization; or (iv) use a username or password that SABF, in its sole discretion, deems offensive or inappropriate.
- You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You shall immediately notify SABF by submitting FEEDBACK of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password. You are fully responsible for all usage and activity on your Log in including, but not limited to, use of the account by any third party authorized by you to use your username and password.
External Web Site
- SABF may use a number of external web site on its site to display content within its web pages. For example, to display video it uses YouTube. As with the social media buttons, SABF cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on the user’s consumption of the content embedded on its site.
- SABF is not expressly or impliedly responsible for, or liable to any loss or damage caused to a user by the collection, use and retention of Personal Information by such website in any manner whatsoever. It is important that the users review the privacy policies of all websites they visit before disclosing any information to such websites.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- You agree that your use of the Website is at your sole risk and acknowledge that the Website and anything contained within the Website, including, but not limited to, content, video, information are provided “as is” and “as available,” and that SABF makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the website and its contents, including, but not limited to, the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website, the material in the website is up-to date or the website or any service on the website will remain available or merchantability, non-infringement, title, or fitness for a particular purpose or use or those arising by statute or otherwise in law from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
- SABF does not warrant that the Website is compatible with your equipment or that the Website, or e-mail sent by SABF or its representative, is free of errors or viruses, worms or “Trojan horses,” or any other harmful, invasive, or corrupted files, and is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.
- SABF reserves the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop
publishing our website, at any time and in our sole discretions without notice or explanation;
and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this TUS, you will not be entitled to
any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website
services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- SABF shall not be liable for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; and/or shall
not be liable for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and/ or shall not be liable for any
liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law or shall not be liable for any
liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law. The liabilities referred herein shall
govern all liabilities arising under the TUS or relating to the subject matter of the TUS,
including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of
statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this TUS.
- To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided
free of charge, SABF will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- SABF will not be liable for any loss arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable
- SABF will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or
- You accept that SABF has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers,
employees, trustees and having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that SABF is a
limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our
officers or employees or trustees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the
website or this TUS.
- We care about the security of our Website visitors. While we work to protect the security of your account and related information, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account by emailing us.
- The TUS shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- Any disputes relating to this TUS shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, India.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our website.
SABF assure users that this website does not use advertising and does not sell or exchange your personal information with any other entity.
SABF does not collect or record the user’s personal information unless he/she chooses to provide it. The personal information which you have submitted to the website on any page or form will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected as identified on the page or form. It will not be used for any other purpose and it will not be disclosed without your consent. The personal information you provide will be held by us and made available only to staff authorised to deal with the error indicated, or service requested, or information provided on the form. If you provide your contact details, we may contact you to provide feedback, or for further information regarding the form you have submitted. The provision of the information is voluntary, however, if you do not provide the information requested we may not be able to provide you with service you are seeking. We will take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Should you wish to access or amend this information please Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SABF uses the collected data for various purposes – 1. To provide and maintain the service 2. To notify you about changes of our service 3. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service if you choose to do so. 4. To provide customer care and support 5. To monitor the usage of services 6. To detect and prevent technical issues. The information collected is for internal review in order to improve the content and layout of our website, to customize the content and/or layout of website for individual visitors, and to notify visitors about updates to our website. This information is not shared with, or sold to other organizations for commercial or other purposes.
Your information, including personal data may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
SABF may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to
1. To comply with a legal obligation
2. To protect and defend the rights or property of SABF
3. To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
4. To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public 5. To protect against legal liability.
Third Party Advertising
The Website does NOT use any Advertising and does not give, sell or exchange any information gathered from the Website visitors. However, the Website may link to external websites which may use advertising. We encourage visitors to check the Terms and Policies of any website that is linked from this Website.
We do not collect, sell, rent, or otherwise distribute email addresses or any other personal information. All discussions by email or on any other medium are seen only by authorised personnel who keep the communication confidential unless we obtain consent from you or the email itself contains a request to be forwarded to other persons.
- Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by SABF when a user visits the website. These will be placed in the hard disk of the user’s computer and enable SABF to recognise the user when he/she visits the website again.
- The user can configure his/her browser so that it responds to cookies the way he/she deems fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. The users may check their browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per individual behaviour.
- SABF uses well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that the donor’s browser is able to support.
- Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
- SABF services does not address anyone under the age of 18 (Children).
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any one under the age of 18.